We are in need of the following items and are open for donation drop-offs Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:30pm (closed Tuesdays, 12-2) and Friday 9:00am-3:30pm. Due to space limitations, we do not accept travel sized items, clothing, toys, stuffed animals, or books, unless there is a specific need listed. If you have any questions about items that are not on this list, please call us at 540-667-6160 and ask if we might be able to use them.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
We are currently in need of the following items:
- Cases of Bottled Water
- Individually Wrapped Snacks
- Juice Boxes
- Double Stroller (new or used)
- Phone Chargers (Androids & Apple)
- Phone Charging Station
- 2023 planners
- Storage containers
- Reading Glasses
- Baby Wipes
- Ethnic Hair Products
- Currently we do not need cleaning supplies or paper products.
These serve as an empowerment tool for clients working toward self-sufficiency after violence. We are always in need of gift cards to:
- Grocery Stores (Martin’s, Walmart)
- Pharmacies (CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens)
- Retail Stores (Target, Walmart)
- Uber & Gas (for client transportation)
- Hair Cut Certificates
- $5 Walmart & Five Below Gift Cards
The Laurel Center services are open to all persons regardless of race, ethnicity, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity, ability, national origin, and other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
P.O. Box 14
Winchester, VA. 22604
Warren County Sexual Assault Program