Laurel Center staff is available to provide educational programming to local community groups, such as youth, law enforcement, guidance counselors, human service providers, and church leaders.
Programs are developed for the needs of each specific audience. Past topics have included:
- Effects of Domestic Violence on Children
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Information
- Responding to Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Victims
- Stalking and Legal Protection
- And more!
The Laurel Center also regularly sponsors the following public awareness events in the community. To learn more about upcoming workshops or events click here!
- In October, the agency coordinates the Candlelight Vigil to remember & honor victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Healthy Relationship Workshops at various times throughout the year
Call our office line today at 540-667-6160 to schedule a speaker for your next event or to learn about any upcoming community education programs.